Thursday, November 19, 2009

Call the doctor!

This went on way too long and the servants didn't even say anything about it, but someone had to knock Roderick down a few rungs. He's fairly sickly so how hard would it be to trick him into something that would distract him for a few minutes and just go down to check on Madeline? The guy has to sleep sometime, and I would just go down and knock on the crypt door. The worst thing that could happen is I hear echos but if Madeline had been knocking on the door for even a day, I am pretty sure she would quickly answer with resounding cries for help.

And there were plenty of servants who technically serve her too, why couldn't they call a doctor? Roderick has obviously gone mad, so their paycheck is probably up in the air anyways! A good word from Madeline couldn't hurt anything. But before we even get to trying to save her from the room I helped bury her in, I would have checked to see if she was actually dead!

If the culture has caught up enough to know that the deceased should get a wake or at least a string around their finger would indicate to me that I should give this a few days to see if she wakes back up. I'm no doctor but I assume if a person is breathing, they are alive, but then again I don't have a medical degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment